Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
implantwarehouse.com is owned and operated by Implant Warehouse Pty Ltd, ABN: 59 149 317 493, ACN: 149317493
Shipping and handling
All items are sent via Australia Express Post. Once the item has left our premises, we hold no responsibility for the delivery of the item. To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address (such as a work address). Our flat shipping charge includes a small handling fee.
Normal (express) delivery times for items in stock are 1-2 days from payment clearance. These timelines are guidelines only. Implant Warehouse Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping. Where possible we provide shipping information via email. Please contact us directly if you need urgent delivery (additional courier charges will apply).
Loss and Damage Shipping Insurance
Shipping Insurance is available for your goods, and must be specified when you are ordering. Insurance is optional. Please contact us to arrange an insurance.
Additional Fees and Charges
Any additional charges we incur while processing your order will be passed on to you (i.e. additional courier charges, bank fees).
All prices displayed on our website are in AUD and GST-exclusive and are subject to change without notice. Prices and stock information on our website is updated up to 5 times per week. If unsure, please contact us.
Automatic confirmation of successful order placement and/or receipt and/or processing a payment for the order does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. We will not dispatch an order until we have received payment in full for the total value of the order. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch products you ordered after a payment for that order has been received/processed, we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
We do recommend that you contact us about stock availability if you intend to purchase a large quantity of the same item (i.e. more than 5). If an ordered item is out of stock it will be placed on backorder or partial backorder. An estimated time of arrival will be sent to you by email. If you do not wish to wait, please contact us and we will immediately refund you for the items which have not been shipped.
Backorders can occur when:
- You purchase a quantity of products which is greater than available in stock
- You purchase a product which has been sold to another customer and quantity information on the website has not yet been updated Please note, there may be additional shipping costs if you request a partial shipment of your order.
We will contact you prior to part shipping an order.
We must receive cleared payment in full for the total value of the order before we will accept and start processing your order. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- PayPal – use Credit/Debit Card or your PayPal account. (PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems).
- If you wish to pay by another method such as cheque or direct bank deposit (phone orders only), please contact us to organise.
We do not pass your personal details to any other party. Implant Warehouse Pty Ltd and PayPal use the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive information (like your credit card details). Shopping on the implantwarehouse.com website is perfectly safe. All your credit card information is passed directly to the bank via an SSL secured payment gateway and is at no stage stored on our website or in our database.
Order Cancellation, Refund and Return Policy
No part of the Refunds and Returns Policy is intended to limit any rights or remedies customers may have under the Trade Practices Act or equivalent State and Territory legislation.
We accept order cancellations, HOWEVER if we incur costs as result of the cancellation, we will pass these on to you. All cancellations must be done or confirmed by email. The following policies apply on order cancellations where the order is cancelled as a result of the customer changing their mind:
- Credit Card Handling Fees - For order cancellations paid for by Credit Card, the Credit Card Handling Fee of 2.4%+$0.30 is not refundable, as this fee is charged by PayPal and is not refunded to us when an order is cancelled and we have to issue a refund.
- Freight Costs & Shipping Insurance - If you cancel an order that has been shipped but not yet delivered, the freight cost and shipping insurance will not be refunded, as we will not be refunded this cost by the courier. Please note that an order in the status of Shipping may have already been shipped but not yet updated on our website.
- Restocking Fees - A 20-25% re-stocking fee may apply, as depending on the item and supplier we may be charged this fee.
We take no responsibility for incorrect choice of product. Please research the products and their specifications carefully before placing an order. We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods.
If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept delivered goods for a refund:
- Products must be returned to us at your cost in original packaging within 7 days from delivery.
- A re-stocking fee of 20%-25% may be charged and other non-refundable costs incurred by us (i.e. Credit Card Handling Fee, Freight and Insurance Costs) will be passed on. All refunds are credited to the original pay method (no cash refunds).
All products sold by Implant Warehouse are covered by 12 months manufacturer warranty.
Purpose of Goods
Upon purchase of goods, the buyer agrees to use the products only for their intended purpose. Any other use will cause the buyer to assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of their use. Questions as to use can be directed to Implant Warehouse Pty Ltd via their contact details here.
Review of Terms
Terms and conditions are subject change from time to time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions prior to placing orders on the website.